Veganuary at Kaylee’s Eatery
Hello 2021, and hello to Veganuary! For those of you who don’t know what Veganuary is, here is a little recap for you! Veganuary is a non-profit organisation and movement that encourages people across the globe to go vegan (not eating or using animal products) for the month of January, and hopefully beyond!
Since the Veganuary pledge began in 2014, participation has more than doubled each year, with sign-ups sitting at over 500,000 already for 2021!
We are going to be celebrating Veganuary with a bang this year, and have decided to share our exciting projects with you!
- First things first! Our exciting #meatfreemonday special will be running throughout January! Tables of 4 or more can get a whopping 50% of their bill. This includes drinks, desserts and delicious vegan food! Obviously there are some T&C’s. Please read below.
- Our next exciting special is 10% of your meal if you can show us your Veganuary pledge! We have sign-up pledges on all our tables – so make sure you scan the QR code and join in the fun this Veganuary!
- We also have something for our foodies – We have created a brand new amazing vegan Beyond burger for our menu this month. This is a limited Veganuary offer – so come on in and give this burger a try! Also keep an eye out for more Foodie Friday blog posts this Veganuary where we will be sharing some vegan recipes for you all to try!
- Lastly, we have something for our die-hard fans – We’ll be planning a sneaky online event – so keep your eyes peeled for more details!
Terms and conditions of 50% off #meatfreemonday special. (Table of 4 or more) Mondays – Ends 31 January 2020:
- Valid for the Month of January only (ends 31 January 2021). Subject to availability.
- Tables of 4 or more pax.
- Minimum of 4 main meals required to qualify (Due to Covid-19, we can offer to split tables of 4 or more parties for social distancing purposes.)
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or offers.
- Menu may change from time to time according to the availability of seasonal food items without prior notice.
- Strictly no takeaways.
- Kaylee’s Eatery Management reserves the right to make the final decision in the case of disputes.
- E&OE (Errors and Omissions Excepted)