Oatly Chocolate Oat Milk 1L
Out of stock
- Can be added on muesli, granola, coffee, tea, or enjoyed as is
- Latte without milk
- No added milk or soy
- GMO free
- With sustainable sourced cocoa powder – certified by Cocoa Horizons
- A source calcium, vitamin B12 and vitamin D2
- Contains 3 grams of added sugar and natural sugars from oats
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Palm Oil free
About Milk Alternatives: Find out more on the environmental impact and the nutritional value of the various non-dairy milk alternatives in our Battle of the Plant-Based Milks.
- The cocoa in this chocolate delight is certified by the Cocoa Horizon Foundation. This ensures that it is 100% sustainably sourced and helps to create a brighter future for cocoa farmers by improving their livelihoods and empowering them by advancing sustainable activities and supporting cocoa farm innovation.
- Can be added on muesli, granola, coffee, tea, or enjoyed as is.
- Store unopened packages at room temperature.
- ‘Once opened, keep cool at max 8º C.
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre
- Oat Base (Water, Oats 10%), Sugar 3,5%, Cocoa Powder 1%, Rapeseed Oil, Calcium carbonate, Calcium Phosphates, Iodised Salt, Flavour, Vitamins (D2, Riboflavin, B12).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100ml serving
- Energy (kJ): 255
- Protein (g): 1.2
- Carbohydrate (g): 10
- of which Total Sugar (g): 7.5
- Total Fat (g): 1.5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.1
- Sodium (mg): 0.16